That's frustrating! See if these steps help:
- Check that you're using the correct username and password. If you're sure that your credentials are correct but they don't seem to work on Mint, click here.
- Make sure that your security question is correct. If you are experiencing a problem with the security question, click here.
- Copy and paste the specific error message into the help search see if there's an answer in our FAQ.
Didn't work? Email or chat us and we'll take a look for you. Tell us as much as you can, such as:
- What's the account and the URL? (e.g., Chase Bank, www.chase.com)
- What's the specific error message you're getting?
- What security requirements does the account require? (e.g., image verification, extra security question)
- Can you log into your account's website directly?
The more we know, the faster we can get your account up to speed.