Although you can't hide only the transactions of an account, you do have the option of hiding the account itself, which means all the transactions will also be hidden.
Yo can hide your account either from all of Mint or from the budgets and trends section only.
Here's how to hide an account:
- Click the Settings link at the top of the page.
- Click the Hide icon in the left side bar menu.
- Select the radio button for the account you wish to hide and decide if you want to hide it from Budgets and Trends or Everywhere.
Mint Tip: Want to hide only one or a few transactions? Just mark the transaction as a duplicate (even if it's not actually a duplicate) and this will give you the option of hiding it!
Here's how to hide a duplicate transaction:
- Hover the mouse over the transaction
- Click "Edit details"
- Check the box that says "this is a duplicate"
- Click I'm done.
- Click the Gear icon at the top of the transactions page (above the Amount column) and select "Hide duplicate transactions".