To create a new rule for your transaction(s), log into your account on the Mint web app and follow the steps below:
- Check the checkbox for the transaction(s) for which you want to create the rule.
- Rename or re-categorize the transactions according to how you wish for them to appear. This will bring up the "Rules" option.
- Check the Rules checkbox.
- Click I'm done.
To manage existing rules, follow the steps below:
- Click the "manage your transaction rules" link at the bottom of the Transactions tab.
- A popup box will appear showing all of your existing rules.
- Click Edit next to the rules you would like to change or the X button to delete the rule.
- Click Okay