Here are some things that might help you fix the issue:
- Make sure you're using the same login credentials you use when accessing your account on your provider's direct website.
- If you're seeing a specific error message, type it in the help search box and then follow the instructions of the FAQ.
If the issue continues, contact us and include the information below:
- The name of the problematic account.
- The URL you use to login to the provider--for example, www.chase.com.
- The specific error messages that you get when trying to add the account to your Mint account.
- Information about extra security requirements your provider requires to log in, such as image verification, additional security questions, incorrect forms, etc.
- Can you successfully log in to your account's website directly?
Note: We currently only support accounts in the U.S. and Canada.