If you're experiencing issues linking your USAA account successfully, it could possibly be because you're using CyberCode Token as a logon method. To access your USAA account, please change the Logon Method that you use for USAA by logging in to USAA's website and complete the following steps.
- Click on the account holder's name drop down menu.
- Select Profile and Preferences.
- Click on Security under My Profile and Preferences.
- Under Logon method, click Edit.
- Select Standard or CyberCode Text from the options and click Next.
- Complete the setup for the desired security option.
Once you've completed these steps, log into your Mint account and click on Settings. Click the Gear Icon on your USAA account and select Edit Password and you should then be able to add your USAA account successfully.
Please contact us if you're continuing to experience issues.