To reset your password, click here.
When resetting your password, you will need to enter the email you used to register for your Mint account, possibly verify your account, and then follow the instructions in the email you receive.
Please note the password link is only active for 24 hours.
If you try after the 24 hour period, you will likely encounter this message: "Mint could not verify who you are. Please follow the link in your email and try again".
If you know your password and simply want to change it, follow these steps:
- Log into your account on the Mint web app.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on Sign in & Security in the left side bar.
- Click on the "change" link in the password row.
- Enter and confirm your new password and type your current password in the provided fields.
- Click Save.
Security is super important to us so please user all the following to create your password:
- 8 or more characters
- at least 1 lower case letter, 1 upper case letter, 1 symbol, and 1 number