If you'd like to add an account to mint that can't be linked, use the "other property" feature!
This feature allows you to track both assets and debts for these types of accounts.
You can choose the following categories:
- Real estate
- Cash or debt
To add an "other property" account, please follow the steps below:
- Click the Settings tab in the top black menu bar.
- Click the blue Add Property link at the bottom of the screen
- Select the type of property you'd like to add: "Real Estate, Vehicle, Other and Cash or Debt" and click Next.
- Enter the requested fields then, click "Add it".
- When your value or balance for the other property changes, remember to update the info since we can't do it automatically for you.
- If you want to associate a transaction with the property you added, add a manual transaction as Cash and add a note or tag to distinguish that it is for this other property.