To add a new account in Mint, please follow the steps below:
- Click +Add Accounts in the top menu bar.
- In the search field, enter the provider you want to add (for example Citibank or Citibank Mortgage) and click Search.
- Select the correct provider from the list.
- Enter your login credentials plus any other requested information (such as security answers).
- To make sure you're adding the correct account, or if you're having problems with your credentials, click the "don't remember your credentials" link. This will take you to the account's direct website URL and you can check if it matches the URL you use to log in and if you are able to log in there directly.
- Try to type the login URL of your account in the search field so you can find the correct account in Mint (for example, www.chase.com).
Still can't find your account? Click here for more info.