To add a new bank account or other financial account in Mint (such as a credit card or loan), please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the +Add Accounts tab in the top menu bar.
- Enter the provider's name in the search field.
- Select your bank from the list that comes up.
- Enter your login credentials and answer any security questions that may come up.
- To make sure you're adding the correct account, or if you're having problems with your credentials, click the "don't remember your credentials" link. This will take you to the account's direct website URL and you can check if it matches the URL you use to log in and if you are able to log in there directly.
- Try to type the login URL of your account in the search field so you can find the correct account in Mint (for example, www.chase.com).
Still can't find your account? Click here for more info.