We know Mint has many banks to choose from, and can be confusing sometimes. If you have added the wrong bank to Mint, you may see "invalid credentials" errors for this bank while attempting to add your accounts. To remove this account, and prevent further prompts to resolve the connection errors, you should delete the account using these steps:
- Login to the Mint website
- Click on the Settings tab at the very top of the screen.
- Under “Your Accounts” make sure “All” is selected.
- Locate the account (bank) you want to remove. (This account will typically be in error due to incorrect credentials)
- Click on the Gear next to the name, and choose Delete.
- Confirm your action by typing DELETE, and then click Delete.
**WARNING** Make sure you have identified the proper account as this action will delete all historical information for the account in question.