Synchrony Bank Credit Cards needs you to take some action on their website.
The good news is that you can fix the error by simply following the steps below:
1. Log into your bank’s website directly.
2. You will see a prompt with the required actions. Please follow the instructions provided.
3. View your account balances and transaction details, if there are any, to make sure that there are no other actions required.
4. Go back to Mint.com and click the "Edit Password" button to clear the error.
If there was no prompt or message, here are some things you can do to trigger it:
• Clear the cache and cookies of your browser.
• Use a different computer when logging in to the bank’s website.