If you're sure you're using the correct username and password but it doesn't seem to work on Mint, here are some suggestions:
- Change your password on your account's website and then re-enter it on Mint.
- Use the minimum character limit allowed by your financial institution, in case there may be a character limit issue .
Once you've changed your password on your account's website, follow these steps:
- Go back to your Mint account.
- Click on the Settings tab in the top menu bar.
- Go to the account that needs fixing and click Update it.
- Enter the new login credentials.
If you still can't connect to your account, email or chat us and include the name of the provider that you're experiencing the problem with.